Thursday 7 November 2013

Iron Hearts

I think you all know now, I love my superheroes, whether it's Batman cruising around in his badass Batmobile, Thor kicking it back old-school with his almighty hammer (innuendo, cheeky!), or She-Ra swoshing around her sword of protection.
On this particular occasion, Iron Man was the man for me.

I must admit that Robert Downey Jnr's charismatic and hilarious portrayal of him is one of the why I like him so much, but also because he looks great on a t-shirt.
I picked this up from Urban Outfitters the other week and loved the relaxed fit and baseball shirt design.

The comic book and superhero loving side of me didn't conquer all though, as the girly girl at heart peeped through with a slick of colourful lippy and tied up a blue bow in my hair, that went along swimminglywith the blue of the comic strip print.

Hope you're all well,
Speak soon,
A.x

No comments:

Post a Comment