Monday 3 March 2014

Something in the Eyre

Rudimental have completely blown up on the airwaves throughout 2013, and rightly so. Their songs are powerful and infectious and their lyrics are strong and inspiring. I couldn't stop screaming the words "tell me that you want meeee, tell me that you need meeee" for the best part of last year, and they are my go-to when I need a bit of a power boost at the gym.
And the girl responsible for the vocals of this powerhouse anthem is a lil lady with a big voice and just as big hair: Miss.Ella Eyre.
At just 19-years-old, this blonde haired beauty has already scored a no.1 single along with Rudimental and last week picked up her first Brit award for it.
She performed at the awards as well, along with one of my other personal favorites, Bastille, and she went for it and gave it her all, absolutely smashed it and was fierce as heck!

Not only does she have an amazing set of lungs on her but she also has a great sense of style which is simple, yet fun and fresh.
I also have the biggest hair envy over her fabulous and fierce mane.
Here's her performance at the Brits with Rudimental as Bastille, and if you haven't already, I'd definitely go check out her voice on YouTube.

What do you think if Ella? Think she's gonna blow up on her own 2 feet this year?
Sources: pbs.twimg.com, reynaga.co.uk, ellaeyre.tumblr.com, theticketsellers.co.uk, last.fm, idolmag.co.uk, capitalfm.co.uk, hotnewsonglyrics.co.uk, mtv.co.uk, bbc.co.uk


Hope you're all well,
Speak soon,
A.x

No comments:

Post a Comment