Sunday 8 November 2015

Week by Numbers: Grey, ghoulish and girls galore

Yep. I've done it again - i've done that thing where life gets hella busy and plans get in the way and this blog type thingamabob takes a back seat (not that anyone's keeping a watchful eye on it)

But enough with apologies and excuses, let's just into this shall we? 

7 favourites...
1.) FLIPPING HECK IT'S NOVEMBER HERE'S OCTOBER HOW IS 2015 NEARLY OVER?!
My October consisted of singing drunkingly into my phone, autumnal walks and plenty of bleach.

2.) Hopefully this too busy and constantly tired thing I've been doing of late will ease up a bit as there's been some changes to my career and job and there's going to be a bit more wriggle room and freedom in my life. All a bit vague but I don't deal with confrontation well so let's just leave it as this, for now anyway.

3.) I may be apologised a bit already, but you know what I'm not sorry for? Liking Sorry and playing and dancing to it on repeat. IT'S AN ABSOLUTE BANGER PEOPLE.

4.) So after 3 trips to the hairdressers and sitting there with bleach on my hair, I've finally achieved my dream hair goals thanks to my hair angel Shannon and the babes at Bleach Salon. My mum can't quite understand why I've gotten a grey balayage when she's spent the past decade of her life getting rid of her grey but MY GOD I LOVE IT. Also, any dark hair babes who want to bleach their hair - Olaplex is an absolute godsend and somehow makes your hair not feel like straw. All. Prayers. Answered.

5.) And what better time for grey hair than the spooky season that is Halloween. And once again, like I have done the past few years, I've sacrificed my vision all in the name for creepy contacts. But c'mon, how else are you supposed to look like a Cub Scout who had a horrific time at camp? (Aka, I found my Cub Scout uniform at home and ta-da, costume done). Also, when you go on an impromptu 2nd Halloween night out and need to find a last-minute costume, having long hair and a long black skirt can do wonders - Hiya Morticia Addams!

6.) 2 of my friends from home are moving over to Australia and it's exciting and sad all at once But what better send-off than a night out back in my hometown with an inflatable kangaroo? Look on the bright side? This is surely a clear-cut sign that I need to go to Oz now, right?

7.) Speaking of childhood friends, I actually went to my 5-year reunion at school yesterday. It was bizzare to be back in the building that I was once was learning algebra and Shakespeare in, but so unbelievably lovely to see all my old teachers and spend some time catching up with close friends and friends from the past.

3 tweets...
"What I've realised about life after uni is that I live as a baller for a week after payday, and then am skint for the rest of the month..."
"It's that time of the year again when I wonder why on earth adults don't have half term"
"Packed a pair of hair crimpers to take back to London because that's the kinda gal I am "

1 outfit...
dress:Topshop, boots:ASOS
Hi. The 70s called and their want their cords and Brigette Bardot boots back please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment